August 2nd, 2013
Ron Hauser Memorial
Pro Late Model 50 Lap Feature
- All Pro Late Models will be teched and scaled prior to qualifying
- All Pro Late Models will be allowed to qualify
- The Top 8 qualifying positions will be locked into the Top 8 starting positions for the Feature Event.
- In the event that we have more than 24 cars, we will lock in the Top 20 Positions from qualifying.
- The remaining 4 positions will be filled by Promoter’s Choice.
- In the event that we have 30 or more cars we will have a Non-Transfer Consolation Race (20 Laps)
- The Owosso Option will be used for All Feature Events
- Lap $ Money for the Ron Hauser Memorial Race will START on Lap # 19! (There is no Lap $ appropriated for the Consolation Race!)
Non Transfer Consolation Race:
1st) $200; 2nd) $175; 3rd) $150; 4th) $125; 5th) $100; 6th thru ? $100
Ron Hauser Memorial Payout EXCLUDING LAP $ MONEY:
10th – 24th) $175
Good Luck to Everyone! Let’s all do our best to put on a good race in memory of our friend Ron Hauser. Ron was a dedicated Pro Late Model driver who loved to go fast! Let’s make him very proud with our efforts!
Filed Under: Track News